the life and times of kit

Friday, November 19, 2004

Signs of Legitimacy

Finally, almost three months after officially starting my consulting business, I have business cards. I picked them up this morning and am feeling quite pleased with myself (there's just something about seeing "President" after my name).

It's amazing how much more credible I feel, even to myself, now that I have cards. It's also amazing how nice the cards look. I ordered them from Office Depot - they're very simple - and designed my logo myself - also very simple. I honestly didn't expect too much, especially after my excrutiating experience ordering the cards (the man behind the counter was very nice, but not the brightest). But the cards are great - crisp and clean and entirely (and surprisingly) sans typos.

I guess my next step will be to actually devote some time to new business development. I think I'll wait until after the holidays to get serious about that...since, you know, nothing really happens between Thanksgiving and New Year's anyway. (or I'll just keep telling myself that)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home