the life and times of kit

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Whew!

I've had a busy day - phone calls, writing, timelines, plus a lot of errands. I've barely had time to actually think (unless the thinking involves a timeline, of course).

I just got back from running errands. First I went to the cobbler, to pick up a pair of shoes I had fixed. Then to Belvedere Square, our local market, where I got dinner from the Italian deli, the produce stand and the breadmaker.

The butcher, the baker and the candlestick maker. Going to the market seems so old-fashioned and small town, and I love it. Going to the cobbler even more so (who even has a cobbler these days? And mine is so cute - he's just like a Russian Santa Claus). At the market, which is always bustling, everyone's always smiling, the food smells great, and it all looks so pretty.

Just like out of a movie. The good kind- the kind you'd like to live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home