the life and times of kit

Monday, May 16, 2005

Gone Live!

After months and months of planning and development, my new web site is finally up and running. How will the Kit Pollard Consulting blog effect the Kit Pollard blog? I have no idea. The plan is to write only about marketing-ish stuff over there, which I've almost completely abandoned here anyway. But I am sure I'll feel more obligated to post there, since it's the business and all. And since I paid for the design.

But we'll see.

In other blog news, I am taking under advisement the suggestion that I open the blog up to regular (or at least frequent) guest bloggers. Certainly would take the pressure off me to write (who knew a readership of fives could be so demanding?). Interested parties should let me know if they want to write...and we'll see how it goes from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home