the life and times of kit

Monday, July 11, 2005

Kids Are Bad

Last night, Cooper and I watched Middle School Confessions, an HBO documentary about middle school aged kids the bad stuff they do. While some of it is to be expected - they steal their parents' pre-mixed margaritas and drink, stuff like that - I cannot deal with the way these kids talk about sex. I am positive that things were different when I was in middle school...and that was in the Madonna-fueled, post-Fast Times 80's.

Its a very well-done documentary and it is impressive how open some parents are with their children, but it definitely freaked me out.

Oh, and at the end, Samuel L. Jackson wraps things up for the viewers (completely sans profanity). Weirdest celebrity involvement ever? Yes, I think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home