the life and times of kit

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Purple America


lc and kristin
Originally uploaded by Kit Pollard.

Much has been written about the famous red state/blue state divide. However, not nearly enough ink has been devoted (yet) to an almost equally important debate: LC or Kristin.

Jason or no, I've been a vocal member of Team LC since the beginning. I might have gotten my hair cut to look like Kristin's...but my heart lies with LC.

Unfortunately, I can't say that all my friends share my good taste. Especially the male ones. Doug might be great at emailing LB articles and moderating involved discussions on subjects pertinent to a deep understanding of LB (who does live in the trailer?)...but he's also firmly planted in Kristin's corner.

Fortunately, this weekend we were able to look past our differences, and to focus on what brings us together. A common love and appreciation for the LB, and the light it brings to all of our lives.

P.S. I know that's not a very good picture of me. But didn't I do a nice job making Doug's shirt?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home