the life and times of kit

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Market Blogging

A while back, I blogged about going to Belvedere Square, an indoor market near my house. Recently, I was looking through some old pictures and I realized that my obsession with markets extends beyond my area code. I've taken pictures of markets on many of my trips.

So, I thought, why not do a little market blogging? It's been a perfect opportunity to test my new scanner/printer, as some of the pictures were taken on my trip to Europe in 2001: my pre-digital days.

Looking at these pictures, more than any others, makes me itchy to go somewhere cool, soon. I love watching people go about their daily lives, especially when they're lives are foreign.

Fortunately, I'm going to St. Lucia for a long weekend next weekend. Probably won't get much of a chance to check out the markets, as we're staying at an all-inclusive resort and most of our time will be occupied by activities surrounding our friends' wedding. Maybe when I come back I'll do a little drinks-with-umbrellas-in-the-plunge-pool blogging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home