the life and times of kit

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I Totally Agree

With this. I, too, watched a healthy amount of MTV's Spring Break over the weekend. I, too, was excited when I saw the commercials that said, "Come on, you know you watch it - everyone does." I, too, was disappointed.

I don't so much miss the topless girls, but there's definitely a lack of mindless stupidity in the programming these days. When you involve Paris Hilton, maybe you can't add anymore mindless stupidity, but I prefer mine amateur. What I remember about my own, real life Cancun Spring Break definitely involved really mindless actions.

I watched for about three hours on Sat night, with a few friends. After an hour of Paris in a green dress and seeing 50 Cent perform twice (they also didn't do a good job of mixing up the episodes - NOT good for anyone who's too lazy to change the channel), Sarah said, "When are they going to put people in a big burrito again?"

I agreed, as I started to really, really miss Say What Karaoke (the early seasons, not later when everyone was too polished).

I guess there's always next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home