the life and times of kit

Friday, September 30, 2005

Paris


the girls in paris
Originally uploaded by Kit Pollard.

I seem to have finally overcome my jet lag long enough to stay awake all day...and post about my trip to Paris. It was a great week - lots of shopping and walking and eating and even some sight-seeing.

The picture above was taking our last night in Paris (photo credit: Sarah/Thierry), just outside Cafe Marly overlooking, obviously, the Louvre pyramid. At this point, we were all tired - and very, very hungry - but don't we look happy just to be in Paris?

I'm going to post a bunch of pictures, rather than transcribe all of my notes from the whole trip...even I don't find reading a bunch of my own inside jokes particularly funny. But pictures of Paris? Always welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home