the life and times of kit

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Real Posting to Follow

I promise that I have not completely forsaken this blog. I've just had a crazy week. Had to buy a new computer on Monday, as our old computer's screen decided not to work anymore. Transferring four years worth of work and pictures and music and other stuff takes a long time. And yesterday, as I was getting ready to start blogging, I got a work-related call...and that always takes precedence.

It was only then that I realized I don't have PowerPoint on my shiny brand new laptop. Wireless, yes, but no PowerPoint. Only the software most important to my work. Needless to say, yesterday was annoying, work-wise. Today, I go buy Office 2003.

And then I blog. For real.

In the meantime, my brother's girlfriend has started a new blog. If you like Laguna...you will really, really like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home