the life and times of kit

Monday, November 29, 2004

No Longer MIA

I've had an incredibly busy week, though not a particularly productive one. Last Sunday, my mother, grandmother and I went up to New York to visit my cousin, his wife and their new baby. Back on Monday afternoon, busy working Tuesday and Wednesday, then very busy with the requisite family events for the rest of the weekend. My brother and sister were both home for the long weekend, and we spent a lot of time together, which was nice.

The down side of the long, relaxed weekend has been the cold I managed to pick up along the way. I'm not feeling great now (just very stuffy and tired) and my thinking has DEFINITELY been affected. I've spent much of today wading through the internet, getting myself back up to speed on the Ukrainian situation, what's going on with the UN, and various other global issues. My thinking's so foggy, though, I have little to add to what's already out there.

Hopefully clarity will soon return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home