the life and times of kit

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

My Priorities

...clearly don't lie with regularly updating this blog (not to mention the SP gossip blog, which has died an untimely death. I know there was a time once when I juggled a real job and school...I'm just not sure how I had time to eat in those days.)

Anyway, my priorities. I was pretty much completely out of touch with pop culture and politics this entire weekend (though I did come close to drunk-blogging a party at my brother's house on Sat night - right now I couldn't be happier that his roommate's laptop was password-protected). And all day yesterday I was really busy (with the real work) so I didn't have much time to spend with my blogroll.

But I did read enough yesterday to hear about Hunter S. Thompson's suicide and Glenn Reynold's wife's surgery. But I didn't hear about this whole Paris Hilton business until this morning.

And, you know, I'm kind of proud of myself for that. OK, the pride came after a wave of feeling left out for 36 hours, but still...look how grown up and serious my interests are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home