the life and times of kit

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Where Was This Two Years Ago?

For the few years that hover around 25, I had a bit of an obsession with teenage girls - and I do NOT mean that the way it sounds. I just convinced myself that I had a supernatural ability to communicate with girls during their most dramatic and angst-filled years (the nine years I have on my sister are probably to blame). I've even written THREE separate book proposals for the teenage girl audience. Two of them actually aren't even that bad. Of course, by the time I finished the proposals, I lost a lot of interest in the book ideas. For the past year, I haven't thought much about the teenage girl audience.

That might change, though, since I've found this web site. I just wish I'd known about it back then. It's a great resource - informative and well-written. And all about the girls...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home