the life and times of kit

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Left-Brained

In my seventh grade English class, my crazy teacher, Miss Brock, had everyone take a test that indicated whether we were more right or left brained. The test was scored like a pH test - out of 10, with 1 being the most left-brained (logical, etc.) and 10 being the most right-brained (creative, etc.).

I scored a 6.4 and since then I've thought of myself as a creative free-spirit. I mean, except for the excessive list-making and routinization.

This morning, I decided to find a brain hemisphere test to take (the internet has everything), so I could compare my results to the Kit of 1987. I couldn't find any that had the exact same scoring mechanism, but I did take three different tests (this one was the most thorough and well-constructed, I think).

The decision? I am decidedly left-brained. I mean, I'm not off the charts - I'm somewhat balanced, but I definitely lean to the left - logic, routine, etc.

Guess it's time to start rethinking my persona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home