the life and times of kit

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Guest Blogging Phenomenon

And the guest blogging has begun. I'm pretty excited about this (and glad that my brother encouraged it, even though I think he mostly did so because he thinks I'm boring by myself). Not only will this take some of the pressure off me (which I really am feeling now that I have another blog that's actually work-related)...but I'm pretty sure that posts from my friends will make this blog a better reflection of "the life and times of kit."

Back when I was all about the ethno, some of my favorite (and, I think, best) analysis was on studies that included a relational piece: interviews and observations not only of the primary participant but also of people close to them. My guess is that guest blogger posts here will have the same effect. So my self-absorption and navel-gazing can be taken to the next level.

And for the other five readers, well, you'll have a little variety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home