the life and times of kit

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Timewasters for the Self-Involved

The perfect game for narcissists: the My Heritage facial recognition web site. Upload a photo of yourself, and the software analyzes your facial structure, comparing it to the facial structures of thousands of celebrities.

Self-involved as I am, I tried two different pictures of me. Apparently I either look most like Julia Roberts, or like Mariah Carey (and I don't look anything like either). The only person who showed up during both tries was Janet Leigh (though Chelsea Clinton popped up in one, and Hillary in the other. Neither comforted me.)

Cooper is, apparently, a little more androgynous. I ran two pictures of him, as well, cropped from the same larger photographs as the two pics of me. The first photo, the older one, matched him to Patrick Stewart and Hilary Swank. I suppose she's sort of manly looking. Patrick Stewart showed up in his second photo scan, too...so did Gene Hackman. And Kirsten Dunst. Of course.

I could spend hours with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home