the life and times of kit

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Can't Believe I'm about to Write These Words

This is an Ashlee Simpson song and I really like it. And I think that I will probably grow to like it even more as I hear it on the radio. It's catchy.

I am not a music snob AT ALL. And despite her alleged fall from grace I am still in awe of Jessica. But I just can't deal with Ashleeeeee. Until now. Maybe this is a turning point. Or maybe I can pretend to be ironic when I listen to the song.

Sounds a little like someplace Britney could go with her music, if she stopped being crazy. (OK, maybe even if she continues her WT crusade. But as long as she's barefoot and pregnant in gas stations, I can't let myself listen to her).

Maybe Ashlee is my new Brit? I have been feeling the lack of pop starlet in my musical life lately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home