the life and times of kit

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hottttttt

I do not cruise for transvestites in my expensive sports car.

Very funny. I have a great deal of respect for this guy, despite the fact that he let a short, nameless woman convince him to buy a pair of leather pants. I'm glad he's sold them for over $100.

I actually also own a pair of leather pants. But I am a girl. And I have actually only worn them twice - both times during the fall of 2000 (that was my party girl phase). Unfortunately, even if I wanted to wear them these days (and they are still hanging in my closet), they are a size 4. I haven't been anything close to a size 4 since, well, the fall of 2000. I was so young then. Young and resilient. And thin.

Those days feel so long ago. At least I have the pants to remember them by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home