the life and times of kit

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

More Celebration

Now that I have the long, involved, "why I blog" post off my shoulders, it's time for a little blog-birthday celebration: an announcement.

As I just mentioned, the days of the daily book topic have gone by the wayside. But that doesn't mean I've completely given up the dream of writing for a living. That dream has just shifted. As I've chronicled here, over the past six or so months, I've become nearly obsessed with food writing. So obsessed that I decided that, when I grow up, I want to write about food.

So, naturally, I did what I know best: I started a blog. Now, here comes the full disclosure: starting blogs is really easy, and it is sort of addictive. Kind of like getting tatoos, or so I hear. Just open up the Blogger Dashboard, click on "new blog" and you're nearly there. I've done it more times than I care to admit.

Fortunately, Blogger also has a "delete blog" button, for the blogs that never make it past three posts.

This time, though, was different. I've been writing Mango & Ginger for over two months; it has become a part of my routine. I still like it, even though it's lost it's new blog sheen.

So, there it is. My new, food-related blog. I write about food I cook, food I eat, food I read about, whatever, as long as it's somewhat food related. Hope you all enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home